Finding the Sheets

To locate and download the sheets, click on "My Sheets" under the "Pages" header.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

My Heart Is Broken arranged for cello!

Hello, my friends!

I recently arranged "My Heart Is Broken" for cello.

If anyone wants to make more requests for different instruments, just e-mail me at:

Lachrymosa1313@gmail.com

Remember to specify the instrument(s) and key you need the piece in.

Make sure I do not have the piece already before you make a request.  (Example:  I have Missing for flute in B-minor and the original key, D-minor.)

One instrument I am sorry I cannot arrange is drums, although I can do bells or xylophone.  (My brother played those instruments so I have an idea on how they work.)

Anyway, feel free to make requests.

-Shay <3

No comments:

Post a Comment