Finding the Sheets

To locate and download the sheets, click on "My Sheets" under the "Pages" header.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

I'm back!

Hello!

I am so sorry for neglecting my web page for nearly nine months.
I have been through a lot and have been very busy.

I am currently answering emails,
(over 150 emails fill my inbox)
and I WILL get everyone's sheets to them.

Regarding special requests,
those may take a while to fill,
but will get sent out nonetheless.

As many of you have seen, I have a "Downloads" page.
Just click on the link and you will be able to download whatever sheet I have listed.
Please download the file instead of e-mailing me a request for that available sheet.

I am considering taking down the full songbooks because it is better to support the publishers who transcribed Evanescence's music for the general public.  I myself am buying all of the songbooks off of the internet to own.

I will update my site as often as I can from now on.

Have an Ev-filled day, my friends :)

Thank you,
Shay

No comments:

Post a Comment